The use of stairs can be a hazard especially when the stairs have not been constructed according to code or if they have not been properly maintained. Westside Company provides stairs inspection and repairs. We have professional service contractors who can check your stairs and fix the problems, if there are any, making them safe and good as new. Call 310 994 4626 to make an appointment or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aside from inspection and maintenance, here are some tips on how to use the stairs at home and at work to avoid the danger it can pose if we don’t use it properly:
- Hold on to the handrail.
- Don’t run up and down the stairs.
- Focus on the stairs and avoid distractions such as conversations or reading some material.
- Take one step at a time.
- Look straight ahead when using the stairs.
- Ask for help when you need to bring something up or down the stairs.
- For stairs outside your home, be very careful when it’s raining.
Be sure to keep following our waterproofing and decking blog for the latest tips, guides, and services that we offer. We service to many areas surrounding Los Angeles so don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions on service locations.