As a homeowner, you would love to keep every part of your home looking new for as long as possible. Don’t forget your deck. It is a part of the house that makes it home. Some things to remember to keep your deck look good as it did when newly built:
- Make sure that you clear your deck as often as possible from water, ice, snow, and leaves.
- If you have a barbecue, put protection to keep grease off of your deck.
- Put an awning or a tree to give your deck some shade.
- Rinse your deck occasionally so dirt doesn’t get ground into the wood.
- Move furniture, pots, plants, barbecues, toys, and other objects around so the deck gets weathered at an even rate.
- Don’t wait too long before waterproofing your deck. Decks can be ruined quickly if they are ignored.
Call Westside Company at 310 994 4626, the waterproofing professionals in Southern California.