Despite regulations involving submitting deck plans before construction, a lot of decks still aren’t built to code. An inspector is likely to find a different deck constructed at the site than what was detailed on the permit.
Here are five common reasons decks fail inspection:
- No Protection Against Decay
- Too Few or Inadequate Fasteners
- Inadequate or Non-approved Structure
- Insufficient support and anchoring
- Missing or non-compliant guardrails and handrails
Do you want to make sure that your deck is up to code? Call Westside Company at 310 994 4626 or e-mail us at email@example.com for more information about professional deck inspections and make sure your deck is up to standards. We serve Los Angeles and the surrounding areas.